The guests of Nevis Resort have the amazing opportunity to visit one of the most enchanting ancient cities in Bulgaria – Nessebar.
One can actually admire the beauty of Nessebar while having a glass of wine around the pool or on the Tavern terrace in Nevis Resort. It takes a few minutes driving to reach the old town and immerse yourself in its magical atmosphere. It is located on a small island that is connected to the mainland by an isthmus. Nessebar is one of the oldest cities in Europe and its numerous architectural sightseeings make it one of the jewels of UNESCO treasure.
Nessebar is the heir of the ancient Thracian village of Mesebria which is included in the UNESCO World Heritage List. In the same time it offers wide beaches, modern shopping areas, a variety of romantic restaurants located on the coast revealing incredible views.
- Take the little train or hop on a boat trip to Nessebar
- Stroll around the narrow streets of the city and check out the uniquely designed houses of the ancient Bulgarian architecture;
- Explore the remains from Roman times, visit the Archaeological Museum and Orthodox churches preserved from ancient times. Stop by the old Windmill and capture the moment for lovely memories.
- Treat yourself and try local specialties, including fresh fish and seafood. The old fishermen are known for their fish soup, which you could find in the menu of most restaurants in Nessebar.
- Enjoy the beauty of the sunset – enjoy the romance of the sunset and capture the moment that will bring back happy memories.